Pages

Monday, March 6, 2017

Learning Style

Today Rimu class did an assecment about learning style and it was fun because I clicked Music , spelling, numeracy..... in stead of reading, acting, writing.
         Here is a screan shot about my result.
Is you can see that my top 3 is Intrapersonal and it mean existing within a mind.
My second top three is Logical-Mathematical it means understanding complex problems.
My third top three is Bodily-Kinesthetic it means that you have a goal for everything and that how you work.

I think my learning style is playing sports.  

7 comments:

  1. I like you test you have done a good job by bailey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like how you told us about what they mean
    This is really cool
    Shyla

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like you test you have done a good job by ruavai

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is cool because my learning style is sports to. that is funny that both of our learning styles is sports. by Kevin.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Elham it's TJ Here good job and I know you like sports and I love sports too. I want to know what sports you like the most I love soccer the most and keep the good work up. Well done have the best day in your life I hope I see you at school bye.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kia ora Elham! I really enjoyed this site too, it really helps us know who we are, I hope it helped you know who you actually are (to mushy). I have a question what does intrapersonal or interpersonal mean?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi!
    Fenix here.
    I think you have good results.
    Maybe you could to more % of your favourite learning style.
    Goodbye!

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about