Pages

Monday, December 12, 2016

Christmas

This week in literacy we made a slide for Christmas and we had to made a poetry for Christmas.
Here is my slide and my poetry:



                                 😋Poetry😋
⅓ cup of smile
3 tablespoon of respect
5 tea spoon of love.
⅖ of Happiness
2/7 Pinch of friends and family
10 Cup of Joy
100 tea spoon of kindness
A dash of gratefulness\


Put all Happiness in the same house.
Get ⅓ cup of smile and 3 tablespoon,5 tea spoon of love,⅖ of happiness and 2/7 Pinch of friends and family,10 cup Joy and 100 tea  spoon of kindness , A dash of grateful then mix all of them together then that will make a yummy Christmas present.
The christmas is done now😉



10 comments:

  1. Wow. Your animation is fantastic because it is fun to watch. I love the ingredients of your recipe. great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Elham
    I have a question
    HOW DOES SHE JUMP OVER SANTA LIKE WOAH
    And it's not in a mean way I think it's cool you're a smart thinker.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Elham!
    I love your christmas card it is so cool!
    I love the recipe that you made aswell its really cool!
    I was just wondering, how long did it take for you to do this?
    Keep up the FUNNY AND COOL WORK!!!!
    Blog ya lata!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kia ora Elham I love your christmas slide it has lots of cool things in there well done.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Elham it is Tamara here
    I love your animation.
    How long did it take you to make your slide?
    Good Job Elham.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kai ora
    this is mindblowing
    I love it
    I think next time you should have santa going to the house.
    bye for now.

    ReplyDelete
  7. NICE ELHAM YOUR SLIDE IS COOL.

    BLOG U LATER.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kia Ora Elham,
    Great Slide!
    Maybe you could make the snow move?
    Blog ya later!

    ReplyDelete
  9. annyeong Elham it's Alyscia here.
    I love your animation plus it was so so funny how you made them disapere then come back again just lolza.
    Just wondering did I get the Hello rite.
    Au Revoir.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Elham it is Siyona here
    I have a question
    how dose the grile jup over santa I am not saining in a mean way blog u later .

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about