Pages

Friday, March 31, 2017

A letter from best friend.

Today my black and white soccer ball wrote a letter to me and I am going to share it with you guys.
!Here is the black and white soccer ball writing:


Dear Elham
It’s me your white and black soccer ball.
I know that I am your favorite ball and you play with me many times but when you are not at home I don’t have any friends to play with , and when you’re not at home you brother kicks me and punches me around.
When you always play with me the pinky netball ball will get jealous and hit me , and also I don’t want to be pinky’s roommate
Can you please buy me a new friend?
From black and white soccer ball.

2 comments:

  1. I actually like how the ball tells you to but her/him a new roommate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually like how the ball tells you to but her/him a new roommate.

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about