Pages

Monday, March 6, 2017

Port Hills on Fire recount

This week in writing we wrote about Port Hills on Fire and this week I have been learning different language features, for example: my porpose for writing was entertain you with my writing.
                 !Here is some pictures!
 


On my way to the Mosque I saw some  black and smelly smoke outside of my window , I wasn’t really sure but I was really nervous because the Mosque and my uncle’s house was near the hill, my mom quickly rung my uncle but he wasn’t answering the phone so we called my aunt who answered.

My aunt was  crying my mom said “what happened?are you okay?” she didn’t say anything but suddenly she yelled and asked “Can you please come here  and pick up Zahra and Ali” “we said okay we are on our way calm down”.

When we arrived there fire was all over my uncle’s house and my uncle was near the house trying to save my cousins and my grandpa, my mom said go and take your cousins in the car and get ready to go home, I did what my mom asked me to do.

My dad quickly went to the Mosque to see if there is anything wrong with the Mosque, but there was nothing wrong so my dad went to other neighbors and told them to get out of their house and get out of the Hills.

I was really scared and sad about what happened but it was really disappointing because  people were getting in the way, and the firemen couldn’t   do anything about it, so we had to tell them to get out of the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about