Pages

Thursday, December 1, 2016

Renaming Fraction screancastify



Today Me and Jasmine did a screencastify about renaming fraction and today I am going to do a blog post about renaming fraction.
I am learning to compare fractions in math. Today we did an task online as you know we were learning to compare fractions this is a slide to help you out on who this works.

Now you can a video that me and Jasmine did.I hope you like it.

Thanks for watching and reading jasmine's and my screancastify.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Elham, Hannah.O Here,
    I love the slide! It makes so much sense to me!
    What was your favourite part of filming this? How long did it take you?
    Blog ya later!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Hannah.O
      Thanks for commenting and my favourite part is when I couldn't say numerator and it was really funny.

      Delete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about