Pages

Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Step web

                                                           STEP WEB
At the school we use step web and I think it really helped my learning because I get to know all the spelling that I didn't know and I get to know some words that I didn't know.
Step web is like if you get silver or bronze you can do it again or you can just go to the next activity but if you get gold you can't do it again you have to go the next activity.
The hardest activity for me is word grid and my favorite activity is spelling quiz.
This is what stage I am:
My next step is to get gold for all the activities.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about