Pages

Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Today's handwriting

                           Today's                 HANDWRITING  

Today we are doing handwriting and we are writing about F for friendship and I when we finished our work Miss Waho told us to write a sentence about you friend too and I have written"Be nice to you friend"and now I am going to show you my handwriting.

After I finished my handwriting and when Miss Waho marked my book she said that "I like the slop"and as you can see that she gave me a ice cream sticker.


My next step is to:
make sure that my spelling is correct and making sure that make sence.

1 comment:

  1. Hi my sister it's Anisa.
    Your handdwriting is beautiful and make sure that be bice to you friend like how you said.
    I wnat yiu to put abother next step for your next habdwriting blig post.

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about