Pages

Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Mathletics web

Today I am going to do a blog post about Mathletics and show you how to use Mathletics and my score.
So you go to google and you search Mathletics then you'll see something like this.
After that you like sign in here


So now if you are an adult or teacher or a student you have to click on it.So I am a student and when I click on it comes's up something like this.

If you already have a password and a username you click let me in and if you don't have you username or password you get to choose if you want to do it with google or with a Office 365.



When you click let me in you'll see some thing like this.



Now it's your choice again if you want to the live Mathletics or get some question and solve it or play a game.
So, Live Mathletics is when you challenge someone else from your school or from another school or from another country.
And question is when they give you some activity and you have to solve it.
Now I am going to show you my medals in Mathletics.

I'm glad that I have one Bronze and I am sure that I can get more Medals.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about