Pages

Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Scott Tulloch

Scott Tulloch
Hi and today it was really fun for Gilberthorpe School because we had Scott Tulloch with us.
Image result for scott tulloch
and as you can see behind him, he is really talented in drawing and today he draw my awesome teacher Miss Waho.
I know it doesn't really look like Miss Waho but it's amazing drawing.
He showed his book the he videoed { I am not a worm }book to us and his voice was amazing.
Next time he come I want to take a picture with him.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Elham
    This sure was a great visit and I enjoyed hearing about Scott's life. The image on your post is all squashed. Can you check it?

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about