Pages

Thursday, August 17, 2017

My writing

Today I am going to post a blog post about my writing and I am going to see how much I've improved.
Here is my not good looking writing:

In this writing I didn't use any paragraph and some of my sentence doesn't make sense.
Now I am going to show you my best writing:
Porter Pig was a very famous pig on farms all across the world. Not only could he lift a barn above his head, but he also had the best snout that anyone had ever seen. Porter Pig was the best at sniffing out trouble. He could smell trouble from fifty miles away. Whenever Porter Pig found trouble, he was always able to fix the problem and make everything okay.

Farmers all over the world asked to see Porter Pig, hoping that they would be able to use his strength and snout to make their farm peaceful.

One day, on a farm in the south, Porter Pig was sniffing for trouble when he smelled the worst smell he could ever imagine. Porter Pig rushed over to the barn where the smell were the smell was very strong. He lifted up the huge barn above his head, and there it was staring right into his eyes. Porter Pig had never seen anything like this before….

Porter pig saw a big black eye glaring at him and his teeth was really dirty like almost a rotten. He was really shok and froze because he saw something really scary and little bit confusing.
Porter pig glare at him and said “HI” but he didn’t listen and said “GO AWAY BABY PIG” Porter pig got little bit sad about what he said he didn’t give up and said “ I AM NOT BABY, YOU SHOULD SAY SORRY ABOUT WHAT YOU SAID NOW” He didn’t say sorry and just walking away>

While he was walking , porter pig ran and said “YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED IN OUR FARM BECAUSE YOU SMELL LIKE ROTTEN MILK AND YOU LOOK LIKE A MONSTER DRESSED IN RED AND YOU ALSO SMELL LIKE CANNED TUNA, SO GO AWAY OR DO YOU WANT ME TO KICK YOU OUT OF THIS FARM”after what poter pig said he got little bit sad and said “BUT I WANT TO BE FRIEND WITH I KNOW I SMELL LIKE  ROTTEN MILK AND LOOKS LIKE  A MONSTER THAT DRESSED RED BUT YOU LOOK SO NICE AND  WANT TO BE LIKE YOU ,I AM SORRY FOR CALLING YOU BABY.

Porter pig feel pity for him and said “ I can’t be friend with someone that is smelly and a monster, but I can be friend with someone that smells like rose flower and dressed like a prince, so what I mean is that you have to get shower and I will give you some of my clothes then I will be your friend not your best friend but just your friend ”.
In this writing I have used really good adjective and my sentence make send also I have used lot's of paragraph.

2 comments:

  1. nice i would like to see more
    :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Dylan.
      Thank your for commenting and I would love to add some more.
      Next time Check your Punctuation first.
      Blog u later!
      Bye!

      Delete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about