Pages

Friday, July 7, 2017

Timbernook trip

Yesterday It was really fun because we went to the trip but this time it was not just us it was the whole school and it was actually my first time going the whole school. 
                     Image result for who school in the bus

The first thing I did was climbing a little wall then my friend and I tried to find a place to make  a hut but their was none so we played a lot of games until lunch time.


After lunch Ashrita found a place that we can make a hut, after 5 minutes Siyona came with a lots to things  like chair, table and a lot's of kitchen stuff.
                     

Ohh I forgot to tell you that I saw kim over their as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about